A Hay House I Can Do It! Conference is the perfect place for you to create a connection with those who might be seeking the message you have to offer. And, now you can have one-on-one interactions with new readers, fellow authors and industry professionals during your own author book signing at this remarkable event. Your book will also be featured alongside other select books by your fellow Balboa Press authors in our Balboa Press Book Gallery — an exhibit of self-published transformational books that will be prominently displayed at the heart of the event.
Plus, we’ll film a professional author video with you after your book signing. In your video you can share your story and inspiration, and the final video will prove to be a helpful marketing tool – you can use it on your website, share it on Facebook and Twitter, and play it at other promotional events.
The I Can Do It! Pasadena Conference will be held at the Pasadena Convention Center in Pasadena, Calif., from 26 – 28 Oct.
What you get:
- A professionally staffed, one-hour book signing, held at the I Can Do It! Conference in Pasadena on the 26, 27 or 28 October 2012, during a highly trafficked timeslot (we’ve scheduled our signing times to correspond nicely with I Can Do It! speaking sessions to ensure each Balboa Press author signing receives ample attention and floor traffic)
- 75 softcover copies of your book to sign and give away to conference attendees
- Promotional materials — including 75 bookmarks and 75 fliers — for you to hand out to new readers and fans
- Display space in the Balboa Press Book Gallery at the I Can Do It! Pasadena Conference from 26 - 28 Oct. 2012 — your book will be prominently featured in the book gallery, front cover facing the crowds, for the entirety of the conference
- Inclusion in the Balboa Press Catalogue, available to interested attendees as a free takeaway — view a sample catalogue page »
- Creation of a promotional author video filmed after your book signing. Our professional editors will use the footage to create a custom 60- to 90-second video for you afterwards. You can use the video to market your book. View a sample video
- Publicity before the event, including a press release about the book signing schedule that we’ll distribute to local and event media
- Publicity after the event, including a press release designed to showcase your video
- E-mail advertising campaign after the event sent to 1,000,000 opt-in recipients featuring your book and completed professional author video
- Two passes to the 2012 I Can Do It! Pasadena Conference — these passes will grant you and a guest access to the event, the exhibition hall and the keynote speeches
In order to be eligible to sign up, your book must meet the following requirements:
- Published by Balboa Press and currently available for purchase*
- Approved for this service by a Balboa Press review board that will assess your book’s cover design, editing, message, etc.
* If your book is resubmitted, we cannot guarantee that the resubmitted version will be the one available at the event; we might need to use the older version of your title instead.
Authors are responsible for their own travel arrangements and expenses.
The I Can Do It! Conference passes we provide do not grant access to individual sessions and workshops.
Only one author is allowed per book signing.
You may not bring copies of your book to sign in addition to the 75 copies we will provide for you.
Journey On | I Can Do It! Book Signing with Video – Pasadena 2012
Take control of your book marketing destiny, and register for this unique promotional opportunity. Call 1800 050 315 for more information or to purchase this service today. The deadline to sign up is 31 Aug. 2012, but spots will be filled on a first-come, first-served basis, so don’t wait.