Command attention on multiple fronts when you choose the Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign. Combine the professional know-how of your U.S.-based Personal Publicist with the anywhere, anytime capabilities of social media. By integrating your press release and online radio interview with your social media accounts, you have the opportunity to connect instantly with potential readers and increase your visibility.
What You Get:
- A six-week campaign with a Personal Publicist, who will approach U.S. media outlets in order to get them to feature your book; Publicist will also maintain blog for duration of six-week campaign
- Professionally written press release, optimized for the Web and sent to a minimum of 1,500 U.S. and international media outlets; recipients could include magazines, newspapers, online publications, and radio and TV programs
- Recording of a professional 10- to 15-minute radio interview, syndication to popular download sites such as iTunes; finished copy provided to you for use in future promotions.
Listen to sample radio interviews here.
Journey On | Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign
Informing and interacting are two of the key elements of any successful book marketing plan, and the Online Newsmaker Publicity Campaign is a multi-faceted service that can help you do both of those things. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 1800 050 315.
On Social Media...
Developing a social media network is critical to establishing an ongoing method for communicating with your target audience.
Benefits of establishing an online presence:
- People will be able to easily find your sites when they search for you, your book or your book’s topic, since content on most of your sites can be indexed by search engines like Google and Yahoo!.
- Increases your chances for “viral” impact by establishing your brand online, meaning readers can easily find and share information about your book.
- Expands your reach through the integration of multiple sites to a new group of potential customers which could translate into more book sales.