Recent Pew Internet reports indicate a surge in tablet ownership and the e-book market touts explosive growth. Be a player in the next generation of publishing with BookStubs™ designed to help you effectively promote and distribute your books to an ever-growing digital audience.
Business card-sized BookStubs display your cover on the front side and ordering instructions on the back side. Once you distribute a BookStub, the reader can visit your title’s detail page, add your e-book to the cart and check out with a digital copy of your title.
- BookStubs are plastic cards that display your full-colour book cover on the front side
- The reverse side of a BookStub displays ordering information
- Each BookStub has a unique promotional code that can only be accessed once
- BookStubs offer a level of sophistication and class that lend credibility to your marketing programme
* BookStubs will be created using existing design elements from the cover of your book. All efforts will be made to ensure the closest match possible to the color palette used on the cover of your book. Due to the nature of printing on different materials (i.e. paper versus plastic) as well as other variables, there may be some variation in colour and appearance between the printed book cover and the reproduction on the card. Based on these factors, requests for colour adjustment will not be entertained.
Click the images below for a closer look at sample BookStubs:
Journey On | BookStubs
Be a leader in e-book marketing techniques with these innovative and unique cards that will get people excited to go online and check out your book. Call 1800 050 315 for more information about BookStubs.