You already know establishing and developing your social media network is important for creating an effective and timely way of communicating with your target audience. Now, you can successfully kick your online marketing efforts into high-gear!
The Social Media Publicist Campaign is a six-week campaign that provides you with a dedicated social media publicist who focuses on Twitter, Facebook, social media outreach and blogging. The Balboa Press marketing team takes a “do, coach, guide” approach: we establish your social media platform across the top U.S. social media websites then we help you develop and hone your social media presence over time.
“Why do I need social media to market my book?”
Being a part of the social media community is about communication, engagement, value and trust. Social media is relatively new, but the adoption of it has been phenomenal especially among the average reader of Balboa Press topics. Facebook has more than 250 million registered users, and Twitter has 175 million accounts – and their popularity is still rapidly growing. Here are a few reasons how establishing an online presence can boost your bottom line:
- Improve search engine results so that it’s easier for people to find you and your book online
- Connect to your readers by showcasing your writing skills and personality
- Engage in more informal conversations online with fans and potential readers
- Learn more about your readers, their likes and dislikes
- Establish yourself as an expert in your field
- Inform readers about updates on events and news
- Reach a wider audience
- Keep up with the competition – marketing trends show that authors need to be online!
The Social Media Publicist Campaign will help you launch your social media presence by providing the following services:
- Personal Social Media Publicist: You will be assigned a social media publicist who will work with you throughout the six-week campaign.
- Author Education: We will provide an overview on your campaign, explaining what you should expect and why we’re focusing on specific social media topics.
- Identification of a Target Audience: You will collaborate to create a message platform for your identified target audience.
- Development of an Editorial Calendar: Your publicist will develop an editorial calendar outlining the following: topics for blogs; Facebook and Twitter outreach goals; and additional social media websites relevant to your book’s topic, experience and expertise.
- Online-Copy Assistance: Once your plan of action is established, your publicist will assist in writing, editing and proofing your blog posts.
- Weekly Guidance: You will receive weekly guidance and consultation to establish direction and leverage engagement with fans, followers and relevant dialogue.
- Reporting: Each week you will receive reports that measure your social media presence. Your publicist will use the information to determine the effectiveness of your campaign, tweaking follow-up steps where necessary. After your six-week campaign ends, you will receive a final report outlining the social media activity for the entire campaign.
JOURNEY ON │ SOCIAL MEDIA PUBLICIST CAMPAIGN
With the Social Media Publicist Campaign, you can work with a publicist and find your niche among millions of active users. Our social media services use U.S. social networks only. To learn more or to order this service, contact your marketing consultant at 1800 050 315.